Best MG cars ever!
With the rising cost of gas, it is but natural for people to look for the best MG cars today. Cars are considered to be a necessity but the high price of fuel made them a luxury. Aside from gas prices, there are environmental issues that are involved so potential buyers are looking for the right car with best gas mileage and of course low emissions. Whether one opts for small or large vehicles, mileage efficiency is essential. You always want to accelerate by consuming less gas. Before looking at the list of best MG cars, you should consider car usage. Will you use it daily or just for errands? Will you be traveling long distances or just within the city? You should weight your needs before opting for the best MG car. This is important for you to make the right decision when purchasing fuel efficient car.
• Toyota Prius is considered the best gas mileage car today. It is a top selling car due to its fuel efficiency. It can accommodate up to five passengers and the best one for those who want to travel more than 100 miles a day. The 1.5 liter engine can emit 110 hp and it can go up to 60 mph in just 9.8 seconds. For the mileage, 51 for city driving and 48 on the highway.
Toyota Prius hybrid
• Lexus CT 200h is another of the best mg cars with its 1.8 liter and 4-cylinder engine. It can go from 0 to 64 mph in less than 9.8 seconds. Aside from the luxury that it offers, the car is also fuel efficient. The mileage is 40 in both city and highway driving.
Lexus CT 200h
• Another best gas mileage car is Honda Civic Hybrid. It was hailed as the greenest car in 2010. The 1.3 liter engine boosts about 110 hp. It can go from 0 to 60 mph in about 11.3 seconds. If you want to save money on gas then you can switch to electric power. The MPG is 40 and 43 respectively on city and highway.
Honda Civic Hybrid
• For Ford fans, you would love the Ford Fusion hybrid. This 2.5 liter and 4-cylinder engine is said to be a very fuel efficient car model.
Ford Fusion Hybrid
• Another close contender is the Lincoln MKZ Hybrid. The power pack engine can boost about 191 hp. The overall look of the car is very stylish and classy. The mpg is 41 and 36 on city and highway.
Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
• Honda CR-Z has an engine of 1.5 liters with 4-cylinder as it boosts 122 hp. It speeds up to 60 mph in less than 9.7 seconds.